The book presents knowledge of artificial intelligence for beginners and those who are studying it, through TensorFlow.
TensorFlow is an open-source machine learning framework for all developers. It is used to deploy machine learning and deep learning applications. To develop and research compelling ideas about artificial intelligence, the Google team created TensorFlow. TensorFlow was designed in the Python programming language, hence it is considered an easy-to-understand framework.
Tensorflow is Google's library for deep learning and artificial intelligence.
Deep learning has been responsible for a number of recent amazing achievements, such as:
- Create beautiful, authentic images of people and things that never existed (GAN)
- Beat world champions in the strategy game Go and complex video games like CS: GO and Dota 2 (Deep reinforcement learning)
- A self-driving car (Computer Vision)
- Speech recognition (ex: Siri) and machine translation (Natural language processing)
- Even create videos of people doing and saying things they never did (DeepFakes - a probable nefarious application of deep learning)